Home Gender & Sexuality
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Gay Men

hieeee 
any gay men on here I can get to know? I haven’t got any male friends so would be nice to meet some new people 

Comments

• PuffinEthicsPuffinEthics Posts: 74 Budding Regular
    Hi there,

I'm a fellow member of the LGBT mix community, imI bisexual, welcome to The Mix! 

The other threads here on this section have lots of good discussion on LGBT issues and life. People are great at sharing their opinions and experiences so check out the threads. 

It's great to reach out in the LGBT communities whether they are in real life or online. For us finding somewhere to belong can really help and we all have more than one place we can belong, one of yours is the mix, so ask questions, start debate, and just connect with people. 

I struggled with maintaining male friendships for a while in college as I found the macho thing difficult to get on with, now I have a good range of lovely male friends who have a range of sexualities. How are you getting on?

Thanks 
    Puffin Ethics