Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

How I am coping with bullying!!!!

AmieeAmiee Posts: 18 Settling in
I was adopted at 4 years old and now im 14 and  ever since i have been bullied and i still get bullied now. Its not acceptable as bullying can effect you in daily life like:
.sleeping
.eating
.self-harm
.drinking
.suicidal thoughts 
I  experiance many of these examples shown daily and i still carnt solve the reason why i think like thisbut i finally get it a bit.
People who bully you may either call you names, swear at you a lot, be racist towards you, offend you, physically hurt you or mentally hurt you. I got diagnoised with ADHD at an early stage of life and its difficult but u have to learn to love who you are and not let anybody tell u yure not capeable of things cause we can do anything when we put our mind to it. i cope by not responding or retaliating as it shows you you r better than the other person bullying you whcih lets other people see that the bullys in the wrong as youre nt retaliateing saty strong my dudues and love life as it is talk to me if u r struggling and ill do what i can to help.

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    edited October 2018

This is a good mind set to have!

Im sorry youve had to expereince bullying. 

Im with you in that we can do anything we put our mind to. 

And there is nothing wrong with you, but there is everything wrong about bullying and most likely means theyre insecure themselves. 

Hope youre okay & taking care of yourself. 

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley