Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

It's Friyay!!

LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru

It's that time of the week where we share our weekend plans!  

I'm not doing very well mentally so I'm gonna spend most of it wrapped up indoors all cosy 💕 

What about you guys? 

(I'm super sorry I'm a day late by the way I really wasn't doing great yesterday and I kinda forgot x) 

Sharing is caring ❤

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here
    Friday mornings = accounts day. Just finished in the last 15 mins - YAY! Money's been deposited in the bank, banker is well chuffed even though the buggers charge us. :joy:

Sophie had a run on customers buying up her jewellery before they go home this evening, so she's beavering  away making new stock.

Peggy is working hard on her home schooling, learning Tudor History, Maths and French.

Might grab everyone and go out for lunch. Just in the mood for some homemade filled pasta. Oh, and a beer. Or 2, as it's only a short walk down the road for a litre of delicious chilled Estrela. :p
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    Work
    and ive been watching Killing Eve, today
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,031 Boards Guru
    I went to see that film with Lady Gaga in yesterday. It was really sad but a good film :) 
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    Ooh nice Aife :)

I'm saving funds at the moment for next week work can't afford to go but I'll definitely catch it when I can x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

• Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    @Laine, thank you for your help posting these threads for me when I've been unavailable to post them. Your a star :heart::star::star:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    That's fine banana always happy to help 😊 hope you've had a lovely week x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈