Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Mondaaay!!

LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru

It's that time of the week again where we share our plans! 

I'll be up to college mainly,  just getting on through until the 19th :)

How about you guys?  💕

(filling in for BananaMonkey x) 

And remember sharing is caring ❤

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld

Comments

• LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    This is quite late folks and I apologize been really poorly since last night haha 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here
    Hey @Laine thanks for asking.

Saw my doctor today who diagnosed fibromyalgia. She prescribed me better painkillers. After I came home I slept like a log and drank a pint of tea. Yep, tea! :3

Hope your day is going better!

• AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Thanks for posting this up @Laine. Hope you're feeling better today :) 

@Floxy Hope your new painkillers are helping with the pain :)  

I'm hoping to see that new Lady Gaga film one day this week. It looks really good!

Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Floxy said:

Saw my doctor today who diagnosed fibromyalgia. She prescribed me better painkillers. After I came home I slept like a log and drank a pint of tea. Yep, tea! :3

Ooh can't beat tea! I'm waiting patiently until I'm able to drink it again,  I miss it 😂 super glad of your diagnosis floxy hope the painkillers help,  just take it easy x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

Aife said:
    Thanks for posting this up @Laine. Hope you're feeling better today :) 

I'm hoping to see that new Lady Gaga film one day this week. It looks really good!

Ooh I've not heard of there being a Lady Gaga film sounds interesting I might go see it too :)

I'm feeling a little better,  not great being ill on your birthday but ah well 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here
    Laine said:
    Floxy said:

Ooh can't beat tea! I'm waiting patiently until I'm able to drink it again,  I miss it 😂 super glad of your diagnosis floxy hope the painkillers help,  just take it easy x
    I've got a new doctor now, a real sweetie who actually listens! The new painkillers are super affective and it means I don't need those evil steroids. 
    As for the tea, we buy Vahdam's assam 454g /200 cups for £12.99 on offer and it's great value, too. The assam tastes so creamy that I don't need to use milk! Hence the pint I was guzzling earlier. Pure joy!  :joy:
    Being pain-free I'm much happier in myself, thanks. And it's always lovely chatting with you!

Aife said:

Thanks Aife, the painkillers are working very well, thanks! Hope to have a really good night's sleep tonight, too!

Very thundery outside, though. Looks like the storms are in for the rest of the night. Still, we desperately need the rain. it's cats n dogs outside right now.

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Work, work and work lol, off on Friday but have therapy then meeting up with my sister and nephew :) 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • casscubcasscub Posts: 138 The Mix Convert
    Im at uni this week and hopefully returning to the boards a bit more now too :) 

Got physio tomorrow, CMHT on wednesday special lecture on wednesday as well in the evening then meeting my new buddies wednesday and friday for my thursday and friday lessons in statistics as i really struggle going to them. 

Think thats it XD

casscub
    "Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose" 
    Lyndon B.Johnson 
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    Holiday and getting a sun burn
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    Enjoy kasa!  :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    Enjoy getting bad shoulder pains and being attacked with flies? No way. But thanks.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous