Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Friends

SophJayne94SophJayne94 Posts: 45 Boards Initiate
Hello guys haven’t been on here for such a long time just wondering there was anyone new on here that would love to chat? 
Hope to hear from so lovely people soon 💖

Comments

• SophJayne94SophJayne94 Posts: 45 Boards Initiate
    Okay no one cheers people
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    edited October 2018
    Hey!

this forum can be a bit dead sometimes tbh. And mostly regular users so maybe why no one new has commented. But hope soemone else comments. 

But we all care & will listen if you wanna chat about anything.  i hope you have been okay?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here

My experience of building a friendship is nurturing it and this is going to take time, energy, courage, vulnerabity and trust. Friendship is not a scalable process and that is why we cannot achieve a deep relationship with everybody. There is no best way in trying to understand the other person; what he or she wants, their personality and context, but also yourself as well. And remember that friendship is a two-way responsibility in getting to know and understand one-another and this can time and patience also.

My experience of making friends is that sometimes you just naturally click with someone and you can converse with them for hours about anything and everything and enjoying writing to each other. Just let the conversations grow from it. Over time you'll be able to tell if the friendship is growing if they respond as much as you do. Talkative equals compatible. Continue then, to build up the friendship by finding new topics and shared interests. My basic point dear is that you don't need to actually do activities with them often to be friends. You just need to be able to talk and often the very best most pleasurable way for is in the pleasure of writing.

Please feel welcome to private message me, and from there perhaps we can find friendship and grow together. :)

Best wishes,
    Mandy

• RhysRhys Posts: 288 The Mix Regular
    Hey, I'm just letting you know I've moved your post from "Sex & relationship" to "Anything goes" as I feel thats a better place for your topic :)
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”― Bernard M. Baruch