Young Carers of The Mix, we need you! Tell us about your experiences of our services and give yourself a chance to win £50 of Amazon vouchers.
Want to tell us about your experiences using The Mix and be in with a chance of winning a £200 Amazon Voucher? Click here to go to our survey!

Support Circle (Tuesday 02/10/2018)

The MixThe Mix Posts: 2,416 Community Managers
Hey everyone,

We have Support Circle running on Tuesday 2nd October from 7.55-9:30pm. Elena will be modding.

What is Support Circle?
For anyone who doesn't know, a support circle chat follows the same basic structure as a standard support chat session - opening round, support time, and closing round. Everyone that signs up will have their own time to chat and be heard by the group, and have their chance to listen and support others.

Why go to Support Circle?
It's a great space for people who find it difficult to get their voices heard in regular support chat and/or are keen to listen and support others in a more structured environment. We have places for both people who want to come and get support or be listeners and support others. 

Sign up using this form and we will contact you via private message to confirm your place. 

All the best,

Aife
We're @Aife@Mike, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.

Comments

• The MixThe Mix Posts: 2,416 Community Managers
    Hey everyone,

We've got a couple more places left for support circle tomorrow evening :) 

- Aife
    We're @Aife@Mike, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.
    edited October 2018
    Hey everyone,

We've got 2 places left for support circle tonight. Make sure to sign up before 5pm if you'd like a place :) 

- Aife
    Hey everyone,

Listeners are also very welcome to come along to support circle tonight. We've still got lots of spaces for both listeners and those wanting support :) 

- Aife
    Hey everyone,

We've had to cancel support circle this evening. For those of you who signed up, we've sent you a PM and offered you a place for Sunday's session. 

- Aife
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 I am the Sultan. I am me. South EastPosts: 1,712 Postholic
    I guess that it was too quiet.
    So salaam worthy friend. Come back soon! That's the end.  Till another Arabian night! A whole new world, a new fantastic point of view. No one to tell us no, or where to go, or say we're only dreaming. A whole new world, with new horizons to pursue. I'll chase them anywhere, there's time to spare. Let me share this whole new world with you. A whole new world, that's where I'll be.