Home› Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

An update on Me and My break away from the forum 💕

LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
Hey lovely users <3

I just wanted to update you all on my health after my bunch of tests and weeks of certainty ect and talk more about my current struggles I will make it as less upsetting as possible x

So after weeks of tests I've finally received my endo diagnosis on Sunday. With it comes a hearty helping of infertility.
I'm looking into treatment plans finally so I can get some rest from the pain.

Along with that I have not been coping well with my anxiety and then stuff with my dad came into the equation, it started to look good things had picked up but after what happened tonight It feels like we took 100 steps back. 

I start college on Thursday and I am honestly dreading it,  because of my dad I don't get my tax credit and so I will not have free lunches which means I will have no lunches at all on top of that I'm just really not sociable and chummy when things get bad. 

Aside from the mayhem I'm just thinking of a taking a break distancing myself and working on college the likely event here is that I will still poke around the boards but may come to less chats depending on my mood?  I need time to level out and I don't want to go into chat with my mind state and ruin the vibes?  

I will always be here for you guys and will always be back. 

Much love 💕

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld

Comments

• LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Well it looks like I'm a full pledged carer again only this time a student on top of it. 

It's like you wake up and in 2 seconds the nightmare reappears. 

Thenks local NHS x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Sending you hugs Laine, 

Sorry to hear about everything your going through. We care and are always here for you :heart: 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Thanks Banana, 

Dreading my induction day today thanks to my dad I can't get my free college meals and not sure if I'll even get my bus pass, if I don't I'll have to drop out because I can't afford it xx

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

Thanks for the love and support everyone it went really well my place isn't jepadised xo

Defo in a well mood and will be around chat tonight 💕

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    sorry to hear you're going through a lot just now. well always be here for you <3
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Hey @Laine, sorry to hear what you are going through but really happy to see your induction went well today! Sending hugs xx
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
    Thanks bubbles and Lucy 💕
    Things have been quite hard and it's one of those situations where everything seems to be getting worse all together but I have no fear because when times like these finally come to an end I always get rewarded so I'm holding out,  just nodding my head and sighing at the things that go wrong and appreciating those rare things.

My only means of counselling is impossible at the moment i got an appointment for the 12th of October in a place I can't get to and when I ring up tomorrow I'm going to tell them not to put me on the waiting list because it isn't worth It it's only 5 sessions of CBT anyway.

Guess I'm looking into self help 💕

🌈Positive thoughts🌈