Young Carers of The Mix, we need you! Tell us about your experiences of our services and give yourself a chance to win £50 of Amazon vouchers.
Want to tell us about your experiences using The Mix and be in with a chance of winning a £200 Amazon Voucher? Click here to go to our survey!

Chats tonight (Thursday 30/08/18)

The MixThe Mix Posts: 2,407 Community Managers
Hey everyone,

Support chat and general chat are both on tonight, both from 8-9:30pm. :)

Support chat: A place to talk about anything on your mind in a safe, supportive environment. Amy and Jo will be modding.

General chat: A place for more light-hearted chat about pretty much anything be it TV, music, the weather, that hilarious video you saw on YouTube etc. Wayne and Jan will be modding.

You can find the 'join' links on this page once the sessions open. When you click 'join' for a session, you'll be taken through to our lobby area, from which you can access all the open rooms.

Please refer to our FAQ if you have any questions during the session. If you have a question you can't find an answer for, the moderators will be there to help you out.

We ask that everyone keeps to one room at a time as being in both can cause some confusion. You can click 'close' in the top right menu to leave a room.

Have a good one,
Mike
We're @Aife@Mike, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.

Comments

• LaineLaine Llama Mama Posts: 1,333 Fanatical Poster
    You know I really thought today was Friday 😂😂😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"Maybe it's not my weekend,  but it's gonna be my year" ~ All Time Low

"No one else is dealing with your demons, meaning maybe defeating them could be the beginning of your meaning friend" ~ TOP

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 I am the Sultan. I am me. South EastPosts: 1,614 Postholic
    Same. I thought that I have gymnastics today instead of trampolining
    So salaam worthy friend. Come back soon! That's the end.  Till another Arabian night! A whole new world, a new fantastic point of view. No one to tell us no, or where to go, or say we're only dreaming. A whole new world, with new horizons to pursue. I'll chase them anywhere, there's time to spare. Let me share this whole new world with you. A whole new world, that's where I'll be.