Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Interested in helping us shape a new platform for young people?

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
edited August 2018 in We Need You
Hey everyone,

Are you interested in helping The Mix shape a new platform for young people? Read the information below to find out more!

We’d like our data to be used for good. We want to share our data in a safe and anonymous way so that young people can better influence their present and their future. 

The Mix is currently working on developing a new platform which shares  statistical data from The Mix and other organisations focusing on young people. This would allow visitors to gain an insight into this  demographic and identify trends regarding users, services, topics  discussed etc. It should enable The Mix to listen better to its users. It should empower young people to have a voice in decision making. 

We are at the explorative stage. Rather than having a clear idea, we have lots of questions. That's  where you come in. 

If you would be interested in using such a platform we’d love to hear from you. Please take this survey to help us shape it. 

If you have any questions comment below or send us a PM!

- Aife

We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,796 Master Poster
    :'( I can`t do the survey.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    fadedangelfadedangel Posts: 263 The Mix Regular
    I’m too young 😭
    « I have been through hell but the best is yet to come « 
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,796 Master Poster
    Same
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    I think I've done it but i'm really not sure 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld