Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Evening All

What do people do to reset themselves when they feel lost and stuck and not sure what to do? I am only 23 but feel luke I need to be somewhere in my life and I’m not? 
Im trying to cope with about 50 million emotions going on and I just want to eliminate them one at a time but not sure where the start is to go in the right direction :( 

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,454 Skive's The Limit
    Welcome!

What do people do to reset themselves when they feel lost and stuck and not sure what to do? 
    I am only 23 but feel luke I need to be somewhere in my life and I’m not? 
    I wish I knew this. I feel stuck with my own life.

But I think what I have realised is the more I keep thinking about how I’m getting no where. The more I feel overwhelmed &then I feel like I need to start with getting a life by tomorrow. And then more stuck because get overwhelmed with like 50M emotions of stress & pressure then do nothing. But I think best to take things in small steps instead. Or maybe need to start by finding some more support if feel can’t do it by yourself, through whoever you think would be best. 

Sorry if not helpful. But all the best
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    Welcome to the Mix,

Im not really sure what Im doing right now, but I'll find a place, or maybe a place is on its way to me. 

Ive found a lot of support here on the Mix and I hope you do too. Feel free to make a post anytime about how you feel and what you think might be causing it. We will do our best to advise and help you so that you can feel supported though this. 
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Wish I had the answer to this. But just going to leave this here, take life at your own pace, there is no right or wrong way.   <3 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • BluebellsBluebells Posts: 8 Confirmed not a robot
    What do people do to reset themselves when they feel lost and stuck and not sure what to do? I am only 23 but feel luke I need to be somewhere in my life and I’m not? 
    Im trying to cope with about 50 million emotions going on and I just want to eliminate them one at a time but not sure where the start is to go in the right direction :( 
    I can relate to this a lot. I don't have any answers, but maybe it helps to know you're not alone in feeling that.

Maybe a step in any direction will help you figure things out.