Home Anything Goes
Ongoing maintenance - the boards are undergoing some ongoing, intermittent maintenance. Pages might load slightly slower than usual and there may be very short periods where the boards are offline.

I’m lonely

petal123petal123 EnglandPosts: 21 Confirmed not a robot
Hey , I kinda need friends, I’m so isolated from people it’d be nice to have some people to talk to, pop up if you want , I’d love to talk to you guys🧡
[Deleted User]Mama_U

Comments

• LaineLaine Llama Mama Gone for GooPosts: 2,406 Boards Champion
    Hey Petal I just replied to your other thread and saw this one so I thought I'd comment, I'm up for quite some time if you want a chinwag :)

This is a very supportive community you'll definitely come to see how family like it is and you won't have no problems making friends :) x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille

"Here's to the ones that we got
    Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not" ~ Maroon 5
    petal123
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Literally just got here
    Hi @petal123 and welcome to The Mix!  =)

I think we have all been lonely at some point, but joining this wonderfully supportive community has given many of us some terrific friends, so I think you will soon become part of this amazing online family.

Feel welcome to jump in on any post, kick back and relax.

Also, we have some very good and superbly moderated chat evenings, of which you will locate in this forum, Live Chat Announcements.

It only takes a minute to sign up for a chat account, so do this on the evening and then you can join Support Chat, also General Chat which is for lighthearted stuff, or sign up ahead for Support Circle which is on Sunday and Tuesday evenings.

Best wishes,
    Mandy

petal123
  • EyepatchEyepatch Smol Bean Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    Heya, 

You can always PM us here on the Mix, join a general Live chat or make a post for others to add too :)

I hope we can help you feel less lonely and give you the support you deserve :) 
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
    petal123
  • ShaunieShaunie I’m alive but I’m dead England 🏠Posts: 11,265 An Original Mixlorian
    I’m pretty lonely aswell:/ but everyone’s lovely here and hope we can support you
    𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧’𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐒𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝. 💕💕
    petal123
  • Mama_UMama_U EnglandPosts: 30 Boards Initiate
    hey @petal123
    we r defo friends now :)
    U seem like a nice person and i would love to have convos with u about anything.

petal123
  • petal123petal123 EnglandPosts: 21 Confirmed not a robot
    Mama_U said:
    hey @petal123
    we r defo friends now :)
    U seem like a nice person and i would love to have convos with u about anything.

Thank you so much Mama U! You seem lovely too and I’d also love to have convos with you anytime. Feel free to message me whenever you need and I’ll always be here for you! I’m glad to call you a friend 💗