Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hi, my name is Mama_Unicorn

Mama_UMama_U Posts: 30 Boards Initiate
Im new to all this talking and stuff i don't normally let my wall down. I don't know if this is going to be useful but you never know. Im nearly 16 and I can talk about anything all day literally. i get distracted really easily. (I was supposed to finish my essay yesterday but ended up playing with fluff on my bed for 2 hours) : ) 

Comments

• fadedangelfadedangel Posts: 263 The Mix Regular
    Hi Mama U, 

Welcome to the Mix! I hope your settling in well, if you need any advice please just make a thread or talk to us - we don’t bite and you will be greatly helped here. 

I get so distracted too, I can never focus on the important things like homework and i love to talk as well. If you just want to have a random chat or would like to talk I’m just a message away. 

I hope your okay. 

Take care 
    Lauren:) 
    « I have been through hell but the best is yet to come « 
  • Mama_UMama_U Posts: 30 Boards Initiate
    @Thoughtsy
    I know this might sound weird but u just made my day. Its not that no one likes me or no one talks to me its just i like to know i have someone in my corner. And its nice to know that im not the only one who gets distracted soooo easily. Hope we have mad chats later 

love, Mama Unicorn  :)
  • EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    Hey, Welcome to the Mix you magical mama unicorn you :)

I hope you find the courage to stand strong. We are here to help you :) 
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
    @Eyepatch
    thanks for being on my side , it feels good  :)
  • EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    @Mama_U
    No problem, you can PM me or anyone else here whenever you feel alone.

I get distracted a lot to, instead of doing my essay I just spent an hour looking at pictures of boats, no idea why. 😂
     But, when we are distracted its usually our minds thinking deeply and sometimes really good ideas come from the moments when we are playing with fluff or avoiding essays :) 
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Hey welcome!
    hope you like it here and find it helpful. I’m sure you will -Many relate to each other’s and we all care about each other. 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • fadedangelfadedangel Posts: 263 The Mix Regular
    Mama_U said:
    @Thoughtsy
    I know this might sound weird but u just made my day. Its not that no one likes me or no one talks to me its just i like to know i have someone in my corner. And its nice to know that im not the only one who gets distracted soooo easily. Hope we have mad chats later 

love, Mama Unicorn  :)
    Aww I’m glad I helped, I will pm you later to see how your getting on.
    Lovely to meet you, hope your doing okay :)
    Lauren 
    « I have been through hell but the best is yet to come « 
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here
    'Morning @Mama_U
    Sorry, I didn't see you til now. A warm welcome to The Mix. You seem to be settling in already and that is good.
    Some days of ours are like a see-saw: up or down. It's all part f life and our growing up, me included, to learn how to make a stand for ourselves.
    You have come to a loving family-like community. Reach out whenever you want. Making friends here is good, too. I hope your day goes happy, becuse we're here for you, too!

Best wishes,
    Mandy

@Floxy
    Morning and thanx for making me feel so at home <3 
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here
    Mama_U said:
    @Floxy
    Morning and thanx for making me feel so at home <3 
    You're welcome to pm me any time. :)