Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Friends

SophJayne94SophJayne94 Posts: 45 Boards Initiate
I would like to find some friends but I don’t get notifications through so I am sorry if I have upset people but it’s not my fault please understand guys and bare with me as I am fairly new to this site 💖💖

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here

When I first joined, similar happened to my notifications so I recommend you contact @The Mix directly and ask for their help. Leave a message with them and once their office opens again tomorrow, they'll be sure to help.

Best wishes,
    Mandy

• Options
    Ah thank you very much indeed I will do that :) it’s just someone commented on my thing and I did see it so she thinks I am ignoring her when I wasn’t 
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here
    Hey @SophJayne94 you're always welcome to pm me. I love writing and getting to know you would be lovely. I kinda get lonely, too, but met some real nice people here, so give yourself time.

Post on lots of interesting threads. Over time, people will get to know you. Only after some 200 messages across the boards did I feel as if people were growing used to me. Sometimes it happens with lower post counts, but be patient and do have fun here. :)

Best wishes,
    Mandy
  • Options
    Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Hey @SophJayne94

We're a relaxed bunch here, if you don't reply to us straight away we don't take it personally :relaxed:

Happy to have you here <3
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
  • Options
    Thank you so so much means a lot 💖