Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hello Friday

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture

Hey everyone 

For those of you who may remember the Friday thread I used to post every Friday where we would share our weekend plans, so I may have stopped doing it, but it's now being bought back. I can't promise it will be every Friday but I will try my best. So here goes 

Today I'm just doing homey bits and bobs, tomorrow I am working and Sunday I am spending the afternoon with 'one' out of my four nephews, so that will be nice :heart:

Would love to hear what you lovely lot are getting up too?

Sharing is caring :heart:

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Options
    EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    I have work on Saturday but then Im going to my friends house to play games :) On Sunday I will be reading loads of animal books as I'm planning on getting a pet soon.
    I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
  • Options
    Ooh thanks for sharing,

What pet you planning on getting?

Have a great weekend 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Meggles said:
    Hello!
    I dyed my hair plum on Saturday after a failed attempt at going turquoise!
    Sunday ima just..be lazy
    :heart:
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,031 Boards Guru
    edited July 2018
    It's great to see this thread back! 

I had a chilled weekend this weekend. Spent some time with my family on Friday and then watched the end of that looong Wimbledon match. Can't believe they were playing for over 6 hours! 

Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Aw sounds like a chilled weekend @Aife they are the best ones I think. 

:heart:

Glad your happy to see the return of this thread can't promise it will be every week tho. I will try 
    Post edited by *BananaMonkey* on
  • Options
    AbigailAbigail Posts: 818 Part of The Mix Family
    I was given a couple of weekends of work so I got some decorating done. The fun. Get me back to work please?
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.