Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Get Involved with the newsletter

AbigailAbigail Posts: 818 Part of The Mix Family
Hey Everyone,

As you may or may not be aware, each month there is a Newsletter what contains:
  • Post of the month
  • Picture of the month
  • Quote of the month
  • Any updates for the team
  • Themed Article
  • Poems, ects
At the moment, we are looking to get a small group together to produce the newsletter each month. If you would like to join this group, comment below! If you have any ideas of what you'd like to see in future newsletters, head over to BananaMonkey's thread here.

Speak soon

Abi
Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Meggles wrote: »
    I'm interested...

Hi meg

That's awesome I love the picture you take and you would be a great asset.

speak soon

abi
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Gracey_ wrote: »
    I would be interested

Hey @Gracey_

Thats awesome.

Speak soon

Abi
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,031 Boards Guru
    That's great to hear you're both interested @Gracey_[/USER] and [USER="79705"]Meggles. We will be in touch soon so we can start working on our first newsletter together!

If anyone else would like to get involved, do let us know either by commenting below or sending us a PM. You can also fill out our form here and see what other opportunities you can get involved in.

- Aife
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    thehighlanderthehighlander Posts: 8 Confirmed not a robot
    More than happy to assist Aife.
This discussion has been closed.