Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

[NEW] Weekly Sunday support circles

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
Hey everyone!

So, we have some amazing news... for a few months now, we've had one Support Circle each month held on a Sunday. We're now excited to announce that these will be weekly, in addition to our Tuesday sessions. That means two Support Circles a week! :hyper:

We'll continue to announce these sessions a full week in advance, so if you'd like to come to one then just use the sign-up form in the announcement thread. (We now have two separate forms - one for Tuesdays and one for Sundays, so make sure you sign-up through the right thread!) Our next session will be this Sunday, and then from that point forward they will be every Tuesday and every Sunday.

Any questions, feel free to reply to this thread. :)

Eep!

Mike :>
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,617 Legendary Poster
    Yayyyyyyyyy!!!!!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    MirabelleMirabelle Posts: 1,020 Wise Owl
    This is very good news, though unfortunately I can make Sunday evenings.
  • Options
    :d :d :d

Just a heads up that we're having some issues with the sign-up form, so for now I believe we'll be announcing them one after another rather than a full week in advance (so we'll post the thread for the Tuesday session after Sunday's session, where you can sign up for that one).

Aware it's a bit of a pain, but this is just until we get the form to work (which should be within a day or two). We just don't want to lose track of who signed up to which session. ;)

Cheers everyone!
    Mike

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • Options
    hotcocoa wrote: »
    I signed up for Sunday using the form before you posted that message?

@TheMix

Hey @hotcocoa

Aah! So, just to clarify, we can still see sign-ups (we've got yours - you have a place :thumb: ). The issue we're having is that we can't use two forms like we were going to, so we're just using one for now, which we'll post after each Support Circle for the next one. I feel like I'm explaining this really badly, but basically don't worry - we can see sign ups for the one form we're still using. :yes:

Does that make sense? Thanks for getting me to clarify!

Mike

• Options
    hotcocoa wrote: »

No worries- I see. So if I apply tonight after the support circle then I will be signed up for the Tuesday circle? And then after the Sunday circle if I sign up? I get it.

Thank you :)

That's it, yep! Although we've started using a different type of online form now anyway, so we have two separate ones again. :p

Mike