Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

22/1/18

AbigailAbigail Posts: 818 Part of The Mix Family
General chat tonight in here tonight. Sorry about the tech issue chat in here rant in here.
Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    Hey
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Hey eleanor how are you?
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • Options
    I'm ok, how are you?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Im good thanks how has your day been?
  • Options
    Yeah it's been ok, just normal exam stuff 'n' school. It's one of my long-time friend's sweet 16th too :) so yeah it's been ok. Your's?
  • Options
    That's lovely. Hope you had fun and made it a special day for them. My day has been alright busy as normal.
  • Options
    MirabelleMirabelle Posts: 1,020 Wise Owl
    Nice of you @Abigail to post this chat thread, thanks. :)

Tonight with chat has been like pulling teeth. Having logged out instead of watching tv, I finished off another essay on the Tudors. Felt quite good I'd done that. I then made some hot chocolate for family which they loved. May as well earn my monthly allowance. :D