Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Chats Tonight (Monday 22/01/2018)

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
Hey everyone,

Support chat and general chat are running tonight, both from 8-9:30pm.

Support chat: A place to talk about anything on your mind in a safe, supportive environment. Alice and Amanwill be modding.

General chat: A place for more light-hearted chat about pretty much anything be it TV, music, the weather, that hilarious video you saw on YouTube etc. Shub will be modding.

You can find the 'join' links on this page from 8pm. When you click 'join' for a session, you'll be taken through to our lobby area, from which you can access all the main rooms. :thumb:

Please refer to our FAQ if you have any questions during the session. If you have a question you can't find an answer for, the moderators will be there to help you out. :)

Have a great one!

Aife

PS: Have you voted on your favourite colour scheme for chat yet? :yeees:

We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    I think the service is down tonight. If it still is at quater 8 then i will fo a thread for general chat tonight.
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • MirabelleMirabelle Posts: 1,020 Wise Owl
    Error 503 Service Unavailable at GC
  • AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    I will open a thread and we can do a little general chat on there tonight
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    i cant seem to get on?
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Hey everyone,

We're not quite sure what's going on with chat tonight but there seems to be some technical issues with Chatwee. We're really sorry but it's likely chat tonight will not be going ahead. If anything changes and we manage to fix Chatwee we will update this boards post to let you know.

Once again we're really sorry about chat tonight.

All the best,

- Aife
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
    i cant seem to get on?

It's doon, lass. :d
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,869 Extreme Poster
    oh man :( i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed aaaaaaaaaaaaa chatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • CharlotteCharlotte Posts: 229 Trailblazer
    Go on Aife use your amazing computer skills I am sure you can fix this. haha
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    @Mirabelle damn it haha... okay since everyone has free time now i challenge you all to do the weekly challenge for today! :hyper:
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    @Mirabelle damn it haha... okay since everyone has free time now i challenge you all to do the weekly challenge for today! :hyper:

Omg what have you got in store for me. Oh, where is it, darlin'?
    @Mirabelle here it is... sadly i cant go it cause im not allowed scissors... but trying to google something i can do instead lol

Aww thanks Bubbles. I'll hav e a look at that and see. The paper daliahs look pretty, but too fiddly for me. Might do a short story.
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Hmm, I was late getting into chat so missed this and confusedly logged onto chat😂

BLOODY TECHNOLOGY!!!!!!!!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Should be renamed Suckwee.
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Mirabelle wrote: »
    Should be renamed Suckwee.

😂😂😂😂😂
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    I'm off out of it. Hope tomorrow is a better day.