Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Chats tonight (Saturday 02/12/2017)

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
Hey folks :wave:

So, a couple of chats for you this evening:

General Chat (5-6pm): this will be a chance for you guys to get a refresher on our new software and get a feel for it before the official launch next Wednesday. You'll need to head here at 5pm, where you'll see the 'general chat' room on the left hand side. I'll be modding.

Under 16's Chat (6-7:30pm): the usual chat session for our younger members, modded by Jane. For this one, you'll just need to click the 'join' link on this page at 6pm. :)

Catch you later!

Mike :rainbow:
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    I won't be able to chat properly but I will pop in!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Meggles wrote: »
    Question. Please can I come to general chat tester thing? Purely for the purpose of a reminder on how to use it, for like the sake of support circle?

Sure thing, @Meggles. That sounds reasonable. :yes:

No worries @independent_!

Mike
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Likely won't be in under 16s though. Have good chats all!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,869 Extreme Poster
    When I click on the link it says rooms (0) and theres no general chat room. Will this appear at 5pm or is something going wrong my end?
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
    When I click on the link it says rooms (0) and theres no general chat room. Will this appear at 5pm or is something going wrong my end?

The rooms appear when we open them, so you'll see it at 5pm (you'll need to refresh though). :)

Good question!

Mike

• LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    Its not working on my phone though I am with family so it is abit hit and miss wether I will be able to try again tonight.
    Nope still not working on my phone 😔
    Lostsense wrote: »
    Nope still not working on my phone 😔

Oh no! That's odd... what device and browser were you using?

Mike

Samsung galaxy s7 and chrome