Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Chats Tonight (Monday 30/10/2017)

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
Hey everyone,

Support chat and general chat are running tonight, both from 8-9:30pm.

Support chat: A place to talk about anything on your mind in a safe, supportive environment. Alice and Grace will be modding.

General chat: A place for more light-hearted chat about pretty much anything be it TV, music, the weather, that hilarious video you saw on YouTube etc. Shub and Rosie will be modding.

You can find the 'join' links on this page from 8pm. There will be a 12 person cap on SC.

Sidenote: check out our recent changes to our guideline around eating issues. We've tweaked the wording to hopefully make things a bit clearer.

Have a good one. :)

- Aife
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• Options
    LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    Are chats ever going to be available on phones?
  • Options
    AbigailAbigail Posts: 818 Part of The Mix Family
    Lostsense yes they are. Come on at 8. See you there hopefully.
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • Options
    What?

Obviously not available on my phone thats why I asked :S
  • Options
    Hey @Lostsense thank you for your question. We'll soon be moving to a new chat software called Chatwee that will be compatible for mobile phones. We're hoping to be moving to this new chat software very soon!

- Aife

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • Options
    Thankyou. How long is very soon?🤔 is there a date yet that chats will be moving to this new software? Can someone let me know please when it has moved over to the new software.
  • Options
    Lostsense wrote: »
    Thankyou. How long is very soon?🤔 is there a date yet that chats will be moving to this new software? Can someone let me know please when it has moved over to the new software.

​Hey @Lostsense, unfortunately we don't have a date yet but we've been doing some final testing so hopefully next month! Once we've launched the new chat software we'll make an announcement in this thread here.

- Aife

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Looking forward to the chat tonight. Thanks. :)
  • Options
    The Mix wrote: »

​Hey [USER="96396"]Lostsense[/USER], unfortunately we don't have a date yet but we've been doing some final testing so hopefully next month! Once we've launched the new chat software we'll make an announcement in this thread here.

- Aife

Okay thankyou
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Unfortunately I’m feeling to much of in a crisis to join in tonight. Hope you enjoy the chat everyone.
  • Options
    Aife, Have you put up a thread about changing to Chatwee on Thursday? I am sure I saw it but cant find it again 🤔
  • Options
    Lostsense wrote: »
    Aife, Have you put up a thread about changing to Chatwee on Thursday? I am sure I saw it but cant find it again 🤔

We actually did post one, but it mysteriously disappeared (thanks vBulletin!), so we just re-posted it here. :)

Mike

• Options
    Thanks!