Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Possible assault

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I need some advice. Last week, at a party I
was completely out of it and can't remember half of the night. I've been told though that there was nearly a fight because one man thought that this other man (who's more than double my age) was taking advantage of me. I was also apparently in the toilet with him at one point. The next day he did say "we should do that again sometime" I assumed he was referring to the party and said "yeah it was good, we should all get together more often" to which he replied "yes we should stay at a B&B". I'm worried he might of done something but I have no recollection of it.

Also, a while back a boy was really overly forward. He kept kissing my stomach/neck and put his hand up my bra despite me repeatedly telling him no and moving his hand away. Now I seem to be getting in a weird relationship with him.

I have various mental health conditions and I see my nurse tomorrow. What will happen if I tell her about any of this? I really don't want it being made into a big deal but feel like I need to tell someone because it's worsening my mental health.

Any replies would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks 😊

Comments

• RayofhopeRayofhope Posts: 152 Helping Hand
    Hi,

Well done for opening up about this on the boards it can be a very confusing situation to be in. How you feeling about the situation at the moment?

It is great that you are thinking about telling the nurse, I am not completely sure what the nurse would do if you told her but she wouldn't do anything you didn't want her to do and should discuss everything with you could do.

Did you tell your nurse, if you did how did it go?

Hope to here from you soon,

Rayofhope:rainbow:
    Life doesn’t require we be the best, only that we try our best
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Hey maddie :wave:

I'm sorry for what happened, did you manage to speak to your nurse about it? It's good you've managed to tell us, the first step is always the hardest. Your nurse can't to anything without your permission unless youre under 16 (maybe 18 in England I don't know) but they can support you through it and be an outlet for you to explain how it's effecting you :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''