Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Are you aged 14-18?

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
Hey folks,

We're currently doing a survey on sex & relationships education in schools, and we're keen to hear from 14-18 year olds.

How much do you know? What could be improved? What's missing? :chin:

What you tell us could help influence future law around sex & relationships education. :yeees:

Give us your thoughts!

Mike
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Woo, I'm 14 so will do this tonight! Just posting so I remember!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Woo, I'm 14 so will do this tonight! Just posting so I remember!

Woooop! Thanks a mill. :d

Mike
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    The Mix wrote: »

Woooop! Thanks a mill. :d

Mike

Done ✅
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Nooo im too old. *grabs my walker* :d haha

s-l300.jpg
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • James_James_ Posts: 21 Boards Initiate
    Done :)
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Haha, @Jess101! Pretty sure you're not that old... ;)

Thank you both, @James_[/USER] and [USER="95994"]independent_! It's a huge help to us. :)

Mike