Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I pooed myself at school

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My name is Jack and I'm 13. I pooed my pants at school. I don't like using the toilet at school and I normally just wait until I get home by which time im normally really desperate. I will sometimes have a wee are school but I have never pooed there as the toilets aren't very nice and there is no privacy.

When it happened I was in my history class and had had a stomachache for most of the day. I didn't realise at the time it was because I needed a poo and I just tried to ignore it even though it was really bad.

When it happened I just got this sudden urge. I farted noisily so that the whole room could hear and it just sort of came out. The smell was awful and my friend who was sat next me could immidiately tell something was badly wrong and he said to me "Jack, have you pooed" I just nodded and started crying.
I was then let out of class too clean myself up which was absolutly disgusting.
Since it happened I have been bullied by just about everyone and I'm terrified that it could happen again as I had hardly any warning about and didn't even have an opportunity to ask to go.

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    Hiya,

Oh bless you. That sounds awful. Sorry no real advice for you on this but defintiely tell an adult about the bullying. That shouldn't be going on!

Take care,

Eleanor
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”