Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Feeling guilty

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello.

I have a conviction and I feel incredibly guilty and I just don’t know what to do.

My meds were stopped so my mental health declined and it’s not an excuse but even the judge said I’m caring and smart and it was a lapse.

:(

Comments

• Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Honestly, it's all in the past. Everyone makes mistakes. They shouldn't of stopped your meds though, if you didn't suffer from mental health problems, would you of gotten this conviction? Is there anyone you can speak to about going back onto the meds? :heart:
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Honestly, it's all in the past. Everyone makes mistakes. They shouldn't of stopped your meds though, if you didn't suffer from mental health problems, would you of gotten this conviction? Is there anyone you can speak to about going back onto the meds? :heart:

Thank you. I am now back on my meds, there was a glitch with their system.

No way would I have got the conviction if I didn’t have mental health problems :(

Thank you! ❣️