Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Crazy bored, any suggestions

James_James_ Posts: 21 Boards Initiate
Recently I’ve been sooo fucking bored and bcz I’m hella introverted so I don’t have many friends and therefore haven’t been going out much. I lying on my bed right now listening to music and I just feel so sad and it’s really annoying. If anyone wants to talk or suggest anything to do then please reply because I need to talk to someone or do something.

Comments

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Hey James :)
    Do you have any hobbies? Like art or movie marathons? I used to love doing jigsaws when I was bored
    hope you find something to do :pancake flip:
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • James_James_ Posts: 21 Boards Initiate
    My main hobby has always been video games but now I’m getting older my friends are normally too busy to play most of the time. I love photography or creating films but I’ve never really been able to because I can’t afford a good enough camera. I feel like if I don’t focus on doing work and revising this year then I won’t get anywhere near the grades that I want, but if I do just revise then I’ll probably feel even worse than I do now.
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Try and do little bits of revision at a time? What really helped me was I wrote out questions and stuck them EVERYWHERE, like kettle, fridge, doors... And once I passed or saw a question I would answer it before I went any further, then swap it for a new question.. it's good if you struggle to concentrate :) as for a hobby, it sounds like the perfect time to try something new! Is there anything you've been thinking about doing in the past but never managed? :chin:
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''