Home Introduce Yourself
Take part in our Watch Club tonight at 7.30pm. We'll be talking about the TV series Euphoria! Join from this page.
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Anyone is welcome to join. Sign up here

Hello everyone!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello, I'm new here! My name is Emily, i'm 15 years old and i'm in year 11. I'm not sure how much i should say here, and i really don't know how things around here go - i was recommended by a friend, but if anybody could help out it would be greatly appreciated.
Have a nice day everyone!!

Comments

• AbigailAbigail Carer/musician Posts: 696 Incredible Poster
    emmasa_02 wrote: »
    Hello, I'm new here! My name is Emily, i'm 15 years old and i'm in year 11. I'm not sure how much i should say here, and i really don't know how things around here go - i was recommended by a friend, but if anybody could help out it would be greatly appreciated.
    Have a nice day everyone!!

Hi there
    How are you?
    http://vbulletin.thesite.org/forum/welcome-centre/start-here/3540837-new-read-this-first
    This might help. We have some chats on through out the week if you want to come to them and an under 16s chat on saturday.

Have a good look round.

Speak soon
    Abi
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 7,743 Legendary Poster
    Heya, welcome to the boards. My name is Eleanor, I'm 14 years old and, if I still lived in England (Scotland now) I would have just gone into year 10.

Hope to see you around!

- Eleanor :)
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thank you both!

Abigail - i'm doing pretty well, and thank you again - i wouldn't have seen that post otherwise haha.
    Eleanor - I hope i'll see you around as well, i hope it's nice in scotland!

its nice to be welcomed like this :)
    -emma
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 5,435 Part of The Furniture
    Hey Emma,

Welcome to TheMix

We are friendly here so if you need any help with settling in let us know.

:heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "