Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Chats tonight (29/08/2017)

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
Afternoon everyone. :wave:

Tonight, we have...

Women & Men-only Chats: Places to talk about anything on your mind in a safe, supportive environment with people of a similar gender identity. Anyone is welcome to attend the room they identify with most at the time. For any of you non-binary folks out there, you're welcome in whichever space you're most comfortable. :rainbow::rainbow2:

Amy, Elena and Higgy (#SuperTeam) will be modding Women-only and Andy be modding Men-only.

General Chat: A place for more light-hearted chat about pretty much anything be it TV, music, the weather, that hilarious video you saw on YouTube etc. Rosie will be modding.

We've been having a few issues with chat recently, so there will be a password for all chat rooms tonight. The password will be Privet_Drive.

You can find the 'join' links on this page from 8pm. :)

Mike
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    Mike Please can you NOT use that text style again. Is it just me or is it hard on the eyes? Never mind Something went wrong with the text
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Service unavailiable?
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Can't seem to get on
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi All,

There may be an issue with the link posted above.

Please try: http://www.themix.org.uk/get-support/group-chat and then follow the usual links.

If anyone is trying to get into General Chat and can't, please can you let me know?

Thank you,

Rosie :)
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Apologies everyone! It looks like the link we used in yesterday's thread was dead, and for some reason went to a very old URL. We'll check they're up-to-date from now on. :)

Mike
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.