Homeβ€Ί Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

😔😔

Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
I'm so fed up of being shouted at by Mum for no reason every bloody day, she makes me feel like shit and presumes things about me that arnt true and I don't have ago at her for that. She just thinks that I'm a rude selfish teenager and doesn't get that I feel crappy everyday πŸ˜”

Comments

• AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Hey Butterfly, I'm really sorry to hear about your mum. It can be hard when we feel like our parents don't understand what we're going through. Do you have anyone in your family or a close friend you can talk to about how she's making you feel?

How does it make you feel when your mum shouts at you?

Stay strong Butterfly :rainbow::rainbow2:

- Aife
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❀
  • Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Aife wrote: Β»
    Hey Butterfly, I'm really sorry to hear about your mum. It can be hard when we feel like our parents don't understand what we're going through. Do you have anyone in your family or a close friend you can talk to about how she's making you feel?

How does it make you feel when your mum shouts at you?

Stay strong Butterfly :rainbow::rainbow2:

- Aife

How am I meant to stay strong when it feels like everything around me is against me. It makes me feel upset and like I just want her to hug me πŸ˜”