Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Chats Tonight (Sunday 23/07/2017)

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
Hey everyone,

Support chat and general chat are running tonight, both from 8-9:30pm.

Support chat: A place to talk about anything on your mind in a safe, supportive environment. Aife and Charlotte will be modding.

General chat: A place for more light-hearted chat about pretty much anything be it TV, music, the weather, that hilarious video you saw on YouTube etc. Leanne will be modding.

We've been having a few issues with chat recently, so there will be a password for both chat rooms tonight.
The password is: pinkunicorn

You can find the 'join' links on this page from 8pm :)

See you tonight!

- Aife

PS: see this thread for an update on the issues we've been having with chat.
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Hey Evie,

Yep there will be a password for both chat rooms tonight. The password is:

pinkunicorn

I'll also update the main thread with the password for tonight :)

- Aife
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    Me too! 😋
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Love the password😂 pinkunicorn eh? I'm gonna be saying that to myself all day. Just better not let my parents hear me or they'll think I'm regressing to a toddler😂😂
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”