Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Options
    DreaDrea Posts: 292 The Mix Regular
    Hi Evie,
    Hope you're okay! Would you like someone to PM you if you need anyone to talk to you privately about what you're going through?

Drea:heart:
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,493 Skive's The Limit
    Hey Evie.

I may not know what you're going through but you sound like youre really struggling. Can always vent how you feel but i know people wouldn't want to see you struggling and people care. Even if you cant see that rn.

Take care of yourself and hope things start getting a bit easier for you
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
  • Options
    There must be a little bit of hope. That you must have to be here & seeking help. Which is brave & shows intelligence. Which is what you need to keep doing & here for you when you feel like shit.
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    RhysRhys Posts: 288 The Mix Regular
    Hey evie, are you feeling any better today or are things still at a low?
    Is there any movies you can watch or music to listen to that you really love; Or someone with an ear that will listen to anything you have to say?

Of course we can do the last part, but its what ever you feel comfortable with.
    I know Drea asked if you wanted someone to PM you to talk about what you're going through, is this something you would like?
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”― Bernard M. Baruch
  • Options
  • Options
    We care Evie, we wouldn't be here otherwise :)
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”― Bernard M. Baruch
  • Options
  • Options
    Hey

I'm in my opinion and expereince. I think it can be hard to see. So probably point less in me saying i care. I dont think the problem is that people don't care because they do. It's just actknoweleging and beliveing it is quite hard when youre feeling so low. I wouldn't have taken the time out of my day to read what you've wrote, think about what to say and then reply - if i didn't care at all.

We're listening if there are things you want to get of your chest. And i think the moderators do I great job so sorry to hear you feel let down by them.
  • Options
  • Options
    We're listening...
  • Options
  • Options
    To not feel anything? Do you know what triggered it ?

Stay safe
  • Options
  • Options
    Just to clarify about the pm'ing thing, what I meant was we offer 1-2-1 chat through the helpline / chat here. Not that it would be us Pm'ing you.

Wanted to clear that up since I didn't write it well.
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,031 Boards Guru
    Hey @evie_rose

I'm really sorry to hear that your struggling, it sounds like you're going through a lot right now and that things are feeling really overwhelming. Reaching out is hard to do, but you're so brave for reaching out to us and talking about how you're feeling. We're all here for you and there's also some great support services out there who can help you when you feel like things are overwhelming or becoming too much. I've listed them below:
    Samaritans are there to talk about anything you’re going through 24 hours a day. You can call them on 116 123 or email them at jo@samaritans.org.

Papyrus are also there to talk about anything you’re going through, and you can call them on 0800 068 41 41, text them on 07786 209697 or email them at pat@papyrus-uk.org.

How are you feeling today? Do you feel you can reach out to a crisis support service when you're feeling things are becoming a bit too much?

We're all here for you Evie, stay strong :)

Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,305 Part of The Furniture
    How's it going Evie? :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options