Young Carers of The Mix, we need you! Tell us about your experiences of our services and give yourself a chance to win £50 of Amazon vouchers.

Hello!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hola everyone! I'm Daniel and i just joined, i'm half Mexican and half Russian but i was born and live in the UK, i speak Spanish fluently and i'm very outdoorsy, i also love my guitar :heart: my partner is a member so they suggested this site to me :) i'm looking forward to lurking around the boards and helping as much as i can x

Danny

Comments

• MikeMike Posts: 1,707 Staff Moderator
    Welcome to the community, Danny! :wave: It's great to see you posting.

I'm Mike, one of the moderators you'll see popping in and out. Love the sig!
    just because you're not doing something perfectly, doesn't mean you're not doing it
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 6,168 The Mix Elder
    Hi Danny
    Welcome to the boards.
    I hope you find it helpful - helping others and yourself!:)
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
  • LaineLaine Llama Mama Posts: 1,336 Fanatical Poster
    Welcome Danny G! glad you were able to set up your profile 😂 look forward to seeing you around the boards and I hope you find it as helpful i think you will x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"Maybe it's not my weekend,  but it's gonna be my year" ~ All Time Low

"No one else is dealing with your demons, meaning maybe defeating them could be the beginning of your meaning friend" ~ TOP

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille
  • independent_independent_ Boards Baby ScotlandPosts: 1,213 Fanatical Poster
    Hey Danny welcome! See you around!!
  • AifeAife LondonPosts: 2,028 Staff Moderator
    Welcome Danny :wave:
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤