Looking for support for self harm? This community is a safe space to talk with others who have similar experiences, whilst you may also want to check out our content which has lots of information on things you can do to help your recovery.
Head over to this thread to submit a song for our February 'Love' playlist that we'll be putting on Spotify!

Goodbye everyone!

micamica ModeratorPosts: 98
Hi everyone!

I'm very sad to say that today is be my last day at The Mix. As you guys may know, I was here for a 3 month work placement and somehow those three months have flown by! I have absolutely loved working with and (virtually) getting to know you all. If it wasn't already clear, I’m quite sad to go, but it has been such a treat to live in London and work with this wonderful community. Thank you all for welcoming me so readily and making me laugh, (almost) cry, and feel every emotion in between. You are all such lovely, strong, and worthy people and I really truly believe that you all can overcome any struggles you're facing. In attempt to not get too sappy, I will stop there and leave you with my favourite thing: a cute cat photo!

- Mica

30ee0a715bc86a7aac198e66ce7c558f--sleeping-kitten-sleeping-beauty.jpg

Comments

• Jacob101Jacob101 Rampant Poster Posts: 684 Incredible Poster
    Goodbye @mica - you have been fantastic and im going to miss seeing you around. All the best with your future ventures. *hug*
    'Don't worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try.'
  • AidanAidan Potato Posts: 1,469 Fanatical Poster
    You've always been on the mix from my POV, I've only been here since February. I had no idea you were here for just three months.

It's sad to see you go!! But at least you left us with a cute cat pic. That nearly makes up for everything else haha

It's lovely to have known you, I (and everyone else as well obviously!) thank you so much for being here, and best of luck with whatever you do next!!!
  • LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,331 Fanatical Poster
    Bye Mica best of luck
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Bpd bitch ✌🏼 Posts: 732 Incredible Poster
    Bye Mica, it was good to chat to you whilst you've been here :) Good luck x
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Awwww, bye Mica!

Glad you enjoyed your placement, I wish you got to stay a bit longer.

*hug*
  • DistractionDistraction Posts: 170 The Mix convert
    I hope you have a great time doing whatever your doing next, it was lovely to have you, best of luck :birthday: *hug* going to miss seeing u around :crying:
  • MikeMike Hummus-Fuelled Whovian LondonPosts: 2,000 Staff Moderator
    nooooooo_elf.gif
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 7,375 The Mix Elder
    You have been lovely and a great lot of help here.
    Sad to see you go:(
    All the best! X
    On break from here
  • CharlotteCharlotte Posts: 229 The Mix convert
    Good luck with the future, sad to see you go you have always been there for everyone.

Thanks
  • independent_independent_ Boards Legend ScotlandPosts: 1,239 Fanatical Poster
    Mica,

I dunno if you'll see this now, but I can't believe you're leaving already! Gosh that was quick! Good luck for the future!
  • AifeAife LondonPosts: 2,169 Moderator
    Mike wrote: »
    nooooooo_elf.gif

This how I feel too :( So sad to see you go Mica, thank you so much for everything and I wish you the best of luck with everything in the future :)
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤