Home Anything Goes
Group Chat may be taking place on the boards this evening while we swat some bugs with our software. Head to this thread for the latest information on what's happening, and what to do if Group Chat doesn't go ahead. Thanks for being patient while things are a bit uncertain. :)
Want to discuss Coronavirus/COVID-19? Head to the dedicated subforum .

To mods - website design/logo

Jacob101Jacob101 Rampant PosterPosts: 684 Incredible Poster
Hello,

Why is The Mix website top bar blue and why is the logo White? - im confused
'Don't worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try.'

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I was wondering the same thing too!
  • AidanAidan Potato Posts: 1,582 Postholic
    I think it's to make it look like one of the Heads Together headbands, but it looks like a blue rug to me
    : )
  • Jacob101Jacob101 Rampant Poster Posts: 684 Incredible Poster
    Aidan wrote: »
    I think it's to make it look like one of the Heads Together headbands, but it looks like a blue rug to me

That could definitely be a possibility with the London Marathon coming up on Sunday.
    'Don't worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try.'
    Yeah, I was wondering about it too (I don't like change) and Rhys posted it may have had something to do with the marathon
    Aidan wrote: »

You've just reminded me of something!

You've just reminded me of something!

What? The marathon?
    @Aidan

yeah and the BBC documentary about people with mental health issues running the marathon.

I kid you not I was thinking about making a documentary just about that but instead it was going to be an expedition.
    Here is the Heads Together headband that i've got and somewhat looks similar.

13082485_693938974041846_3375162205943995720_n.jpg?oh=931af65c57375af5b79796e16c06a2f2&oe=599A7F70
    The Mix wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

Just to confirm, the new banner is indeed designed to look like the Heads Together headband for the marathon just around the corner. 10 points to Aidan! ;)

Mike

Ah okay Mike, i was just very confused.
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Fanatical Poster
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,331 Fanatical Poster
    Haha Jess I was confused too lol
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Bpd bitch ✌🏼 Posts: 736 Incredible Poster
    Ohhh this makes more sense - I thought it was a picture of a blue carpet lmao :hyper:
    The sun will rise and we will try again