Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

So many things are wrong..

AllieAllie Posts: 235 Trailblazer
Hello.

So birthday week didnt go as planned.. got steaming drunk and couldnt even remember what the hell happened apparently i had a psychosis episode and on call came out to see me.. it happened in front of all other residents so now everyone knows i hear voices!! Then i overdosed thursday and went to hospital with a resident who i tried to get to stay home.. she fked things up in the hospital for me i told the nurses and mental health team how i was doing and felt and the other resident turns around and tells them ive been fine and havent harmed in a month, and i overdosed because i was lonely as she was out all day... LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.. crisis team wont give me my meds as they dont trust me so i have to meet them everyday to get given my meds.. and today one person in the crisis team mentioned a little thing about getting kicked out of where i live if my self harming behaviours continue.. so there we have it everything is fucked up and going wrong for me.. happy fucking days..

Comments

• Options
    CharlotteCharlotte Posts: 229 Trailblazer
    Sorry to here things didn't go well. Sorry that things didn't go how you wanted them to go in the hospital it doesn't sound very helpful,

Hope you have a better week and things improve soon for you.