Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Saying goodbye for now!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey lovely people :heart:

I wanted to let you all know that I'm taking a step back from moderating for now. Life has begun to get pretty busy for me now, and so I've had to make this decision for myself, although it's been a difficult one!

It's been so great getting to know some of you and chatting with you on the boards. You are all amazing and strong people with so much potential, and each and every one of you has inspired someone along the way - including me! The support that you all offer each other is so wonderful to see - carry on doing what you're doing, it's what makes this community so great! :yes:

You'll probably see me pop in to help out now and then, just not as often as usual!

Take care of yourselves and each other, and remember you can do anything you put your mind and heart to :thumb:

*hug**hug*

Comments

• Options
    LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    I was actually wondering where you was as I hadent seen you post on any threads for a while!

Best of Luck Raich :heart:
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Good luck with whatever you do next Raich :heart:

It's been great to have you in this community, I am sure you'll be missed by us all.

Do take care :heart:

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    CharlotteCharlotte Posts: 229 Trailblazer
    Good luck with your next adventure.

Your have given some amazing support to everyone.

Take care and come see everyone again soon

Harriet
  • Options
    AbigailAbigail Posts: 818 Part of The Mix Family
    I know we probably have never spoken but remember when you close one door another one will open but remember we are still here helping one another.
    Wish you well
    Abi
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • Options
    Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Good luck with everything @raich !! *hug*
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • Options
    We'll miss you :(:heart:
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    Thank you for all your support and help.
    All the best and take care
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Thank you lovely people :heart: