Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Music

SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
Just wanted to see what people listen to for any suggestions and just interested. And share what I listen to. Cause I love music.

I like most music. R&B, pop, house music, and most indie and rap. just not anything thats shouting and heavy.
I like bastille, imagine drgaons, zara Larsson, MO, hailee steinfeld, alessia cara, sigala, Annie-Marrie,

Mumfords and sons, coldplay, the script, the chainsmokers, rihanna, tinie tempah, , stormzy, adele, james morrison, jess gylnne, adele, james arthur, artic monkeys, two doorcinema club, maroon 5, one republic, sia, clean banit, shawn mendes. tom odel, emeli sande. ellie goulding, Ben Howard and a lot more.

My faviourate songs at the moment are James Morrison - demons(and faviourate music video),
Love myself - hailee steinfied -(Not so much now I know its about self masturbation). Unsteady- X ambassadors, Capsize - Frendship. Find me- sigma, and imagine dragons - dreams.
What about anyone else?
“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley

Comments

• LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    I really like hailee steinfeld:starving
    This morning when I looked on my music app hailee steinfeld has dueted with MGK:at my best
    Zara larsson has also dueted with clean bandit:symphony
    I dont think you mentioned charli xcx but she has dueted with mura masa:1 night
    I know you didnt mention Little mix but I like touch and no more sad songs
    Rihanna ft Future:selfish (I really like that song as it tells me that sometimes you have to be selfish)
    The chainsmokers:something just like this
    I realy like atm too..
    Maroon 5 ft future:cold
    Mr.Probz:Till you're loved
    Jax jones:you dont know me
    and starley:call on me

THERES JUST A FEW :D
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Ah i do love something just like this, call on me and don't act like you know me. Gunna listen to others you put now.
    And forgot to put I really like scared to be lonely and solo dance, and now and later, as well.
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    I like scared to be lonely too
    You have temped me in to wanting to listen to my headphones now I might get a cheeky song or two in before hollyoaks starts!
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Aha I've spend my whole morning on Spotify and only found two more songs i like.
    https://youtu.be/vVmy-97hVtM
    And
    https://youtu.be/5JxgDJvqGmM
    Yeah there nice songs too perfer the second one