Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Soaps

LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
Ugh god so I had to come on here and scream about that bloody man Rhonas partner in Emmerdale..what a fucking asshole!! 😠 raped her twice and now controlling her. Litcherally fucking disgusted what his doing 😠

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,617 Legendary Poster
    And this is exactly why I don't watch the soaps by choice anymore... I only ever watch them if my mum has them on the TV haha. Too much drama like this.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    It's kind of one of them things that evan though the soap isn't true the story of what they're acting out is a classic everyday thing that happens. It didn't upset me but Obiously got me angry because I want Rhona to get out of that situation. I wonder if Vanessa will make Rhona see what that bastard is doing. I hope so! So that's why I will continue to watch it.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeah I find it difficult to watch the soaps nowadays because of stuff like this. It seems they all just went over the top