Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

mix need a app

Laura12345Laura12345 Posts: 265 The Mix Regular
is there anyway the mix can provide an app to make it easier to see when someone has posted on your thread or sent a private message. it would be so much easier

Comments

• Options
    FeatheredDreamsFeatheredDreams Posts: 91 Budding Regular
    Oh man...yes...YES.

Honestly, the site viewed from mobile is awful, so many functions omitted and exceedingly difficult to navigate compared to viewing the site on an actual PC, and vbulletin, from experience on other websites, also doesn't usually have great mobile specific site themes either...

I'd LOVE an app tbh. Get notificaitons through it..and resolve the issue of it's terrible mobile site.
  • Options
    LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    You can turn on notifications to get an email when you've received a message or someone's has posted on your thread
  • Options
    JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hey guys,

Thanks for the suggestion, an app is a really great idea :)
    We're also aware that using the boards on mobile isn't exactly the easiest thing at the moment.

There was a similar thread about this over in the problems & suggestions forum. You're welcome to carry on the conversation there :thumb:

James
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bring back tapatalk ;)
  • Options
    HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Hiccup wrote: »
    Bring back tapatalk ;)
    Yaasss
  • Options
    JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,874 Extreme Poster
    yesssssssss we need an app! its too hard to use on your phone
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    YES! YES! YES! YES! THE MIX NEEDS AN APP!

I am forced to use the boards and chat on my phone and would find an app amazing and much easier! Lol.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”