Homeβ€Ί General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Livvy and Lanson

LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
So I've come to my mums today to look after her two dogs. She's gone to London untill Monday. As you may know she got Lanson only last weekend so his not wee or poo trained yet. I've been at my mums since 1:20pm today and his wee'd a few times and tried to poo in my mums house already. I'm asking if anyone has any tips to train a puppy?πŸ˜‚ it's already a knightmare and I've only come today. You've got to keep an eye on little Lanson like a hork because he is so so tiny not to trap him in any doors or anything and Livvy and Lanson can't be left alone together atm so evan when I have a shower over the next few days I've got to put Lanson in a small cage just while I shower and he goes in there if I'm going out aswell which that's going to be hard. It's like looking after two toddlers! But I havent had any thoughts or voices to harm Livvy or Lanson. When I sleep in my mums bed Livvy sleeps on my mums bed with me and Lanson sleeps in his bed/on the floor because his not wee'd or poo trained and obviously my mum dosent want him weeing or pooing in her bed but for Lanson to fall asleep I've got to hang myself half of the bed so he knows I'm still with him πŸ˜‚ Worst part is I'm actually allergic to dogs πŸ˜‚ so I bought 3 boxes of antihistamines and two inhalers as if I'm having an allergy from dogs I can't breathe so need inhalers so I've bought two of them with me too by Monday I'm going to be dying! And looking forward to going back to my home on Tuesday night for a rest πŸ˜‚

Comments

• Options
    I swear someone is in the house. I'm so scared. I heard a big bang outside the back Livvy went barking and running to the back door. I rang my mum and she said to call the police but I'm not calling the police after the other night. I just grabbed a knife and opened the back door while I was on the phone to my mum but I couldn't see anyone unless they were hiding behind the bins I just looked out I didn't go out. I keep looking up and seeing people. The dogs keep looking around me as if someone is watching me. I also keep hearing funny noises. I think this knife will be kept under the pillow tonight😐
  • Options
    micamica Deactivated Posts: 98 Budding Regular
    Hey Lostsense,

Just wanted to check in and see how your weekend went with the pups! It sounds like you had a frightening night and that they were quite a handful to care for, how are you getting on now?
  • Options
    I've been out most of the day but had such a palaver with the trains! My mum has also come back today and I'm going back to my home tomorrow. I'm off for an early night hopefully