Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Collecting stuff from mums today..

AllieAllie Posts: 235 Trailblazer
Hello, so most of you know im collecting my stuff from my mums today.. after i get changed.. i am so scared incase she decided not to go to work. I feel that if i see her car im going to turn around and walk back home. Im hoping she didnt put my things in the garage so they would get damp. Im so scared. Will update you when i have my things.

Comments

• Options
    micamica Deactivated Posts: 98 Budding Regular
    Wishing you the best of luck Kayden. Do let us know how it goes. *hug*
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi Kayden, I hope it all goes as smoothly as possible - let us know how you get on
  • Options
    Hi both thank you very much for your words of support. It went ok, my mum was in fact in work. Most important thing is that i now have my ID!! Vodka and coke tonight it is ;)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    KaydenK wrote: »
    Hi both thank you very much for your words of support. It went ok, my mum was in fact in work. Most important thing is that i now have my ID!! Vodka and coke tonight it is ;)

looool priorities ;)
  • Options
    Notagain of course! Has to be on the cards. Waiting for staff to leave so i can open it. They'd think i was an alcoholic otherwise!!