Homeβ€Ί Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Assessment today

AllieAllie Posts: 235 Trailblazer
So im having an emergency assessment today.. have a feeling i might be admitted as the domestic abuse support worker is coming with me as hes concerned i am very vulnerable and there is a risk in my safety. And that i may be in danger in a sexual way.. have to see what they say in my assessment at 2pm.. will let you all know

Comments

• Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,306 Part of The Furniture
    Best of luck, Kayden. You got this. *hug*
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    NikkiNikki Posts: 131 The Mix Convert
    Hope it went well Kayden :)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hope everything is OK
  • Options
    Hi all, ive been admitted to the mental health hospital - one i havent been to before. BUT because of what my mum made me do they phoned social services and may be telling the police everything!! Im bloody scared. My family will deny everything!! Im deffo going to be homeless when they contact my mum!!
  • Options
    Hay, It's good to hear back from you and i'm sorry to hear what's happened *hug*

How are you doing at the moment?
  • Options
    They discharged me yesterday after knowing im still suicidal. Im living in a run down b&b now and not coping at all. Have to go back to housing options on monday to see if there is space somewhere. Have to see the crisis home treatment team today at 1 for an assessment. I wish i wasnt alive. Im so alone i cant do it anymore
  • Options
    LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    Sorry things are so bad Kayden..

I was also in a council b&b before I moved from Worcestershire to Birmingham.

Good luck with the crisis team today and with the housing options on Monday.

Let us know how everything goes x
  • Options
    Hi lostsense.

The crisis team want me to attend their Crisis Recovery Unit tomorrow. Going to housing options in the morning to see if they have a space anywhere for me. If they dont with this one place that said friday they will accept me in the near future i will have to go through a few risk assessments with other places (talking about the domestic violence etc thats happened) which im dreading cuse its draining me everytime i talk about it. Friday i had an officer text me about the report of dv. I texted back refusing to talk as i dont want it going further. Havent had a reply. Been soo lonely and i cant cope much longer!!
  • Options
    Hey Kayden,

Can I just say how incredibly brave you have been in going through all of this, and that you are engaging with all the support shows your will and your strength :yes:

Sending loads of luck and support for tomorrow - let us know how you get on.

*hug**hug*
  • Options
    Hope it goes the best it can at the crisis recovery unit tomorrow Kayden.

Do keep letting us know how you get on with things like this.

If it's going to get you a place in the near future then with help maybe you might have to take on what they require to give you a place.

You are not lonely on here, we are all with you!πŸ’œπŸ’™
  • Options
    Hey guys thanks for replying and your kind words.

I HAVE NEWS!

Im with my support worker in his office and the housing options worker rings to say that ive passed all checks for the refuge in my city!! I may be given a room there this afternoon but if not it will deffo be this week!!

Have to go to crisis recovery unit at 12 then return to my support worker!!
  • Options
    micamica Deactivated Posts: 98 Budding Regular
    Hi KaydenK,

This is amazing to hear! I'm so happy that things are starting to work out for you. It's great to see that all your hard work to get support for yourself is finally paying off. Let us know how everything progresses. Best of luck!

- Mica
  • Options
    That's great news Kayden!x
  • Options
    They accepted me today. Im there now!! Thank you all for your support
  • Options
    That's amazing KaydenK, so pleased for you :)