Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Imalive

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've seen Imalive recommended on here so I've been trying all night and it keeps saying offline. Is there certain hours it is open?

Comments

• Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    Hey Beth,

As far as I can tell they're a 24 hour service, so they should be open all the time. When clicking the button to chat, though, it seems their queue might just be full a lot of the time. Short of some tech issues on their end, I think it might just be that they're very busy. Are you specifically after a webchat service?

It sucks to hear things are so tough, by the way. Sounds like you had a rough night last night. *hug* How are you feeling today?
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    Hi Mike

Ah okay, thank you

Yeah I am after a web chat service

I'm feeling like I want to die, My mh issues are too much for me to cope with :(
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    How are you feeling today, Beth?

Well done for opening up and trying to reach out still, it might not feel like it but you are doing really well.

I had a bit of a dig for webchat options this morning but unfortunately it really does seem like (as far as the UK goes) there isn't much out there right now. If you're below the age of 19, Childline have an option to chat online with a trained counsellor. You need to log in but I'd really recommend giving them a go if you haven't already. :)

Short of those guys, if you do find yourself in need of somewhere to talk to and you feel able to chat on the phone, Papyrus and Samaritans are always there. *hug*
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    Hi Mike

I've got this obsessive thought about the number 8 and it's really getting on my nerves.

Yeah I am on Childline. I'm 15. There's nothing really else though