Homeβ€Ί Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hello 😊

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello my name is George and I'm 13. As much as me posting questions about stuff or asking for advice I will be more then happy to help you too. I know we haven't ment but trust me when you find someone to talk to it really helps. I should know. I know and understand if you feel uncomfortable with talking your problems with someone you don't know it's just I like helping people and half the stuff you might of felt there is a good chance I could be able to help and maybe had the same thing too. Just don't be affected to talk. It really helps 😊

Comments

• Options
    DistractionDistraction Posts: 449 Listening Ear
    :wave: Hiya George,

Am Kara and am 19, welcome to the forms, It's great to have you here, looking forward to seeing you around :d
  • Options
    StephSteph Posts: 448 Listening Ear
    Welcome George, I'm Steph one of the moderators here, great to have you on the boards! :)
  • Options
    RhysRhys Posts: 288 The Mix Regular
    Welcome the forums George, hope you have a nice time here :)
    β€œBe who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”― Bernard M. Baruch
  • Options
    micamica Deactivated Posts: 98 Budding Regular
    Welcome George!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi George :) Nice to meet you. That's really kind of you.
    I'm new here and only just joined the forums today but maybe i'll see you around. :)
    Take good care

Sam