Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

How it feels☡

SienaSiena Posts: 15,497 Skive's The Limit
Im so bored and agitated with life. That im so sad. Like being in a empty room. That youre so agitated and that all you know is you want to leave and dont know how much longer you can stay that agitated. Thats what life feels like. People are being happy but youre stuck in an empty room and no one can see your stuck there or how much your struggling. Because on else is in there. Im soo feed up.
Nothing is enjoyable anymore and i just want to do nothing everyday. I dont want to speak to people and stop existing to them so its like im half way there. Everything is so much effort and i just dont have that type of energy anymore. Im finding reasons to not carry on. I get sudden strong feelings of hope but its very short lived and i tell myself that im wrong to think that. To avoid moredisappointed
I tried papyrus for the first time, im suicidal but they basically said i cant use it cause of their "intervention policy". sorry for sounding so depressive, ive just never felt so bad

May sound messed up to most but its the only way i can describe it, that makes complete sense to me.
“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hey, I know everyone says this but you really really do need to tell someone. I didn't want to speak up at first, but when I did, it got better. Its hard, and you are being so so brave. But you don't need to be going through this alone. Tell a trusted adult first, and contact your doctor ok? I can relate to you previously, and the situation will only get better unless you do something about it. Stay strong, sending my love x
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    How long have you felt this way, Shaunie?