Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

stress

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
its been a whiles since i last spoke i was in a new relationship and things where okish but something big happened i got pregnant i am now 13 weeks my ex left me once he found out i had go thought the last 13 weeks on my own and now he pop back up beinf rude and nasty about everything i am stress out i don't no what to do think or say help anyone plz

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi Sian,

I am so sorry to hear that you're having to deal with this situation; it's the last thing you need during a pregnancy :no: However it's really great to hear that you've gotten yourself this far, have you been receiving any kind of support with the pregnancy?

At a time like this it's really important to try to reduce your risk of feeling stress, as it could lead to stress on the baby too. Have you been able to discuss this with any health professionals who may be supporting you at the moment? It might be worth trying to avoid contact with your ex for now if possible, particularly if he is only being negative and causing you stress.

You might also consider getting in touch with Family Lives for some support with this. They have a confidential helpline, web chats and a range of information on their website, as well as support groups.

We're here if you want to talk some more about what's going on :heart:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    raich wrote: »
    Hi Sian,

I am so sorry to hear that you're having to deal with this situation; it's the last thing you need during a pregnancy :no: However it's really great to hear that you've gotten yourself this far, have you been receiving any kind of support with the pregnancy?

At a time like this it's really important to try to reduce your risk of feeling stress, as it could lead to stress on the baby too. Have you been able to discuss this with any health professionals who may be supporting you at the moment? It might be worth trying to avoid contact with your ex for now if possible, particularly if he is only being negative and causing you stress.

You might also consider getting in touch with Family Lives for some support with this. They have a confidential helpline, web chats and a range of information on their website, as well as support groups.

We're here if you want to talk some more about what's going on :heart:

i have one friend who been helping mt thought it so far as so called family do not what to know no one in the house is talking to me so i am stuck up in my room half the time i have stop talking to him for now i wont talk toi him until my next scan which not until march i have spoke to my midwife about it all she put some ref in for me but they will take a while to get sorted out so it a waiting game now just so tired of everything right now
    great thank you i will defo give the family lives a go anything will help right now :)