Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What should I do ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm Jenny, I have been together with my boyfriend 2 years. So we live together, and we spend money together. He is rich than me, sometimes I can't pay the dinner when it is too expensive, he will pay for it, but I still need to pay back to him, so now I really have amount of money need to repay to him. Sometime he's really rude to me, because he think I'm poor and i need him to live. I refused him lots of time to go to the restaurant, because I can't pay for my dinner but he insisted to go, and he said I can give back his money later. I'm really want cook at home. And also, before he meet me, he knows two girls he really like them, but now he still downloads those girls pic and handjob with those pic, I found lots of time he texted them and said he like them, the worse thing is those girls know he have a girlfriend. I'm a joke to them.
Sometime I have to say my boyfriend and I do have good time but whenever he said he love me, I will remember he text the girls and handjob with their pic. Dose anybody like him or just because my boyfriend really don't like me.

Comments

• DreaDrea Posts: 292 The Mix Regular
    Hi Jenny,

I've moved your post to the sex and relationships part of the forum as it's more appropriate here. You've been with your boyfriend for a while now and it's clear that you're upset with how you're being treated. If you feel you are being disrespected or you're not happy with your boyfriend's behaviour, it could be good to talk to him about how you're feeling if you're comfortable with that. It's not fair on you that you feel this way and you deserve to be happy. Have you spoken to him about what he's done yet? Does he know that you know?

Drea :)