Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Questions

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello🖐

I just wondered why it says 'working' for a couple of minutes when you press post?

AND

CAN I ONLY SEE MY EMAIL ON HERE?

Comments

• LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    I also wondered that!

I've just posted and the "working" took longer than usual🤔 why is it "working" actually there?

And very good question Stacey!

Can only I see my email?
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    Hey both,

The loading wheel sometimes gets stuck, so if you do see it going around for anything longer than a few seconds then it's generally safe to just hit refresh and you'll see your post. What tends to happen is the post itself still goes through the system, even though it still says 'working'. That said, if you do hit refresh it's best to copy whatever you wrote to the clipboard beforehand just in case. :yes:

And yep, only you can see the email you registered with. The staff team can see them from their end, but they'll only ever do so if they absolutely need to. :)

Hope that helps!
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    It's taking a lot longer than usual to post something. Just says working so I'm inpatient so just press refresh and it appears but not what I usually have to do🤔