Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I HATE MYSELF

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm a fat worthless cow, I can't cope with life any more not even my mum cares that I want to die. I cannot stop binge eating and its cosuming my life, I cannot concentrate on life everything is about food, everyone at college hates, no boys ever like me. It feels like a never ending battle, please help !!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hi Wynter,

Welcome to The Mix :wave:

I'm really sorry to hear how you're feeling right now. It sounds like things are super tough and that there are a ton of thoughts running around your head. You've mentioned a few things there: food, college, boys, your mum and thoughts about wanting to die. That must be a really difficult mix of stuff to deal with, so a massive well done for reaching out here :)

Would you like to talk to us about some of those things with us? Where would you like to start?

Also, just a quick note to say that if you do find those thoughts about wanting to die ever get overwhelming, there are some places that you can try where you can talk them through:
    • Samaritans (call: 116 123) - free, anonymous helpline who can listen to anything you want to talk about. Open 24/7
    • Papyrus (call: 0800 068 41 41) - another free helpline who can listen. These guys are specially for young people.
    I've also moved this thread to our Health & Wellbeing forum, as it fits here a little better than the Introduce yourself section. Hope that's okay :)

Let us know how you're getting on,
    James