Home› Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

PLEASE RESPOND ASAP

LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
Why do spiders distress me so much!! I wish they wouldn't. Just seen one, maybe the same one or a differnet one I don't know. Grabbed eveything again and put things on my chair in the lounge..then went out for a fag and was approached by this man asking me if the previous girl lived here (I don't know wether that was just an undercover thing) then he was asking me questions..my name, what area from ect and I said whats it got to do with you so he went and I've come back in just sitting by the front door (in the porch bit) outside the door to get into the flat. As I'm too scared to go back in now I've been crying and now feeling overwhelmed. Tears bring out everything so now it's not just about the spider. I don't know where I'm going to sleep tonight. If I walk the streets I'll probs end up getting raped again. Kooth close now and have gave me themix details not knowing I already know about it. Samaritans can only listen. I don't know what to do tonight...I can't manage in a flat I didn't last time and I can't this time

Comments

• Options
    I want to go home to my mum 😢
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,312 Part of The Furniture
    Hey Steph,

I'm sorry to hear things were so bad last night; it sounds like you were in a bit of a whirlwind triggered by the spider. :(

How are you today, and how did things end up going last night? I hope you managed to crash somewhere safely. *hug*
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    My mums ex partner now friends (complicated situation) picked me up at like 1:30am. Staying at my mums a few nights now 😪 she's annoying me already. Which is sad really..she's not the mum I want her to be..feeling crap
  • Options
    Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Things will get better Lost sense - sending hugs *hug*
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • Options
    😕
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,312 Part of The Furniture
    My mums ex partner now friends (complicated situation) picked me up at like 1:30am. Staying at my mums a few nights now 😪 she's annoying me already. Which is sad really..she's not the mum I want her to be..feeling crap

So glad you ended up somewhere safe. :) The thing with your mum sounds complicated, so feel free to go in to that a bit more if you'd like to? Either in this thread or another, totally up to you.

Hope you're having an okay day. *hug*
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    Well my mums ex boyfriend they was together for 6years and but had lots of arguments and as a last resort my mum rented her house out and my mum and her boyfriend rented a house together and that was to see if they could salvage their relationship but they were still arguing so my mum told him that she was moving back to her house and she was breaking up with him but he didn't take that lightly at all. He loved my mum/he still does. He setup a burglary in the house they rented together. He smashed and poured paint all over my mums car and a dates car that was round at my mums. He stalked my mum and harassed her. Tried to ruin my mums business she's a driving instructor he messaged my mums students. My mum took it to court and eventually he pleaded guilty and got given a fine a community service but now he's wriggled himself back in by doing jobs for my mum as "payback" he is delusional. He is obsessed with my mum! My mum is not feeling very well atm so she went to the doctors yesterday had to cancelled her last lesson and he turned up at the doctors!!! Oh my God I couldn't belive it! She says she'll never have a relationship with him again but they're "friends" now. So when he done all this to my mum we all stopped talking to him. He was really good with me when they was together like his family put me up when my mum kicked me out and he visited me in hospital when my mum didn't like he picked me up the other night and my mum wouldn't of! So me and him do have a special connection his like my dad and! But it made it all difficult when he done all that to my mum but now they practically back together as "friends" I think they'll get back in a relationship but I have feelings of anger and I don't really know. I can't believe be came to the doctors yesterday and then he came back and had tea with us! My mum had to kick him out in the end! He just worms himself in!