Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Update

LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
Been to the doctors this morning and it went well. I'm trembling inside.

He doubled my quetiapine was on 150mg but now from tomorrow will be on 300mg.

He wrote me a very short letter infact it's just a sentance but I guess that's all I need to say I impose a risk to myself and others to hold a driving licence. Very short but very on point.

He is going to chase up the referal to the CMHT. I stressed to him that I need CBT aswell.

I told him an incident happened last year and said he already knows because his read the story well that makes me really paranoid. He said someone but I wasent sure who he was saying that someone is from wrote me a really good letter so I'm a bit confused by that and paranoid now 🤔 so I could of questioned that but I was trembling so much.

Got a phone consultant with him on Friday to review the upped doseage and he said he will probably know more about the referal to the CMHT by then.

So it was good 😊

Comments

• LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    Has anyone else had really achy arms. I'm wondering if this could be a side effect from the upped doseage of my quetiapine. It's not my head that's really hurting now it's my arms. They feel so achy, both arms. It keeps going into an ear and my jaw. My whole body I think
    Do you think it's possible to sleep 72hours without waking up? I want that
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    How are you feeling now, Steph? Still getting that achiness?

I also want to say good on you for going to the docs. Oftentimes a nerve-wracking experience, but tends to pay off like it sounds like it did on Saturday. Well done. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    I don't know Mike can't feel my body. I feel like a dead walking zombie